Interest Session Applications are now closed.
Deadline extended to July 10th, 5:00pm, CT.
The ACDA Central and North Central Regions are now accepting applications for Interest Session Proposals for the 2020 Combined Central/North Central Regional Conference in Milwaukee, WI.
We seek to represent the primary ACDA Repertoire and Resource areas—Youth, Collegiate, Lifelong, and Repertoire-Specific (Men’s, Women’s, Jazz, Ethnic, Contemporary/Commercial)—with a diverse, broad representation of interest session topics that explore the potential for choral organizations and ensembles to create connections between singers, audiences, and communities.
Presentations will in take place at the Hyatt Regency, Milwaukee: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/wisconsin/hyatt-regency-milwaukee/mkerm/special-events
Proposal submissions can be made until June 30, 2019 (extended to July 10th) at: https://forms.gle/Xbh91ha33mFZbgEy8
(Keep in mind that demonstration choirs must submit audition materials via https://audition.opusevent.com/?eventid=223by May 24, 2019.)
Proposal contents include a 250-word session proposal, a 50-word bio, a request for demonstration choir (if applicable), and a request for any audio/visual equipment needed.
Eligibility and Expectations:
- Presenters must be current members of ACDA.
- Presenters are expected to register for the conference at the advertised registration rates.
- Central/North Central ACDA will not compensate or pay artistic fees to member presenters.
- All expenses related to this presentation are the sole responsibility of the presenter.
- This application implies that the presenter is prepared to travel and present, if accepted.
- Preference will be given to proposals submitted by members of ACDA Central and North Central Divisions.
Questions regarding interest session proposals can be directed to Alexa Doebele, Interest Sessions Chair, email@example.com.